Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by 🙂
Today, I would like to share with you some useful keyboard shortcuts in Photoshop. I have learnt them from Dave Cross – big thank you, Dave! I will give you a link to Dave’s blog as well so stick with me.
I have been using keyboard shortcuts for a very long time, I just love finding ways to speed up my workflow. Keyboard shortcuts save me so much time. I use keybord shortcuts in every application I use, not just Photoshop. But I think it’s Photoshop where I use most keyboard shortcuts. Maybe it’s because I use Photoshop most of the time… 😉
Here are some of the keyboard shortcuts I use most often:
- Ctrl+J (Cmd+J on Mac) to duplicate a layer,
- V for Move Tool,
- Spacebar for Hand Tool,
- Activate next layer up – Alt + ]
- Activate next layer down – Alt + [
- Move layer up – Ctrl + ] ( Cmd + ] )
- Move layer down – Ctrl + [ ( Cmd + [ )
- Numbers to change the opacity of a layer, e.g. 1 for 10%, 5 for 50% etc.
Here’s the link to Dave’s blog for you to get some more great content from Dave:
I hope you’ve learnt some new keyboard shortcuts today. Enjoy your weekend! 🙂