Welcome! Today I just want to create a summary of what is new in new Adobe Photoshop Lightroom3.
I also want to give you an idea of what you can expect from me in coming posts as I will be mostly focusing on Lightrooom3 (although many techniques will apply to Lightroom 2 as well).
So here we go:
A Summary of New Features in Lightroom 3:
- Redesigned Importing feature
- A fantastically updated Tethered Capture bypassing camera software – one of my favourites!
- Improved Publish Services, ie Flickr – I will cover that soon 🙂
- Lens Correction using Custom Profiles – this one was only added to the final version, not available in public beta
- Improved Image Sharpening, improved Colour Noise Reduction to preserve details
- New Film Grain feature to add filmlike texture to images.
- Improved Post-Crop Vignette with new options
- Custom Watermarks for Export, Print and Slide shows
- Support for Video – now you can import videos from your digital SLR using Lightroom 3! 🙂
- Export Slide shows for video playback with sound
- Custom Print Package in any configuration with the new Custom Package Template
Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.
Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.
Searching for this for some time now – i guess luck is more advanced than search engines 🙂
I just signed up to your RSS feed after reading this article! Can you put up more regarding the topic in future articles?