I also want to give you an idea of what you can expect from me in coming posts as I will be mostly focusing on Lightrooom3 (although many techniques will apply to Lightroom 2 as well).
So here we go:
A Summary of New Features in Lightroom 3:
- Redesigned Importing feature
- A fantastically updated Tethered Capture bypassing camera software – one of my favourites!
- Improved Publish Services, ie Flickr – I will cover that soon 🙂
- Lens Correction using Custom Profiles – this one was only added to the final version, not available in public beta
- Improved Image Sharpening, improved Colour Noise Reduction to preserve details
- New Film Grain feature to add filmlike texture to images.
- Improved Post-Crop Vignette with new options
- Custom Watermarks for Export, Print and Slide shows
- Support for Video – now you can import videos from your digital SLR using Lightroom 3! 🙂
- Export Slide shows for video playback with sound
- Custom Print Package in any configuration with the new Custom Package Template