How about a Review of 27″ LED Full HD Samsung SyncMaster S27A350?
I have recently been looking for a nice new monitor for my computer and as I purchased it already I thought I would share with you a review of the monitor, so I recorded a video to show it to you as well.
Let me tell you the reasons behind buying this monitor.
When I decided to buy a new monitor I had a few important things in mind:
– I wanted to use it for my photography as well as web work, so I wanted good quality monitor, not the cheapest one, but I didn’t want to spend a fortune on it;
– I wanted it to be quite big, ca.26-27″;
– It had to be an LED monitor;
– Full HD resolution as I have it connected to my BluRay home cinema;
– HDMI connection (for BluRay or laptop);
– It had to be as energy efficient as possible (less than 30W power consumption);
– It had be environmentally friendly.
Impossible? Not really. I found this beautiful 27″ monitor from Samsung that “fit the bill” as one could say.
It meets all of my criteria and its price is moderate and it is very thin, very light, and it looks very nice, more like a tv than a monitor.
Samsung is well known for very good quality electronics. I have had mobile phones and TVs from Samsung in the past and they were great. At the same time they cost less than other brands, so their products are very good value. As you know, Samsung makes tablets as well, like Samsung Galaxy Tab, and it’s Samsung that makes iPad… (you probably didn’t know that, did you?).
I have been using this monitor for some time now and I love it. I’m very happy with the purchase and I wouldn’t replace it yet.
Here’s a video I created for you. Enjoy! 🙂