Adobe announced update for Photoshop CS6 for Creative Cloud members – Photoshop 13.1.
Among the new features, now available exclusively for Creative Cloud members, Photoshop now offers the ability to apply Lens Blur and Liquify filters as Smart Filters.
These features are now available to Creative Cloud members only. Adobe didn’t say when, or even if, users of CS6 will have access to these features.
Another new feature that’s being introduced for Creative Cloud members only is the video training content, available from inside the CS6 applications and a workgroup version of Creative Cloud designed to allow collaboration on internal projects, with centralized monitoring of user access and storage.
Another new feature, this time for all users of Photoshop CS6, is the Retina Display support for Mac.
Here’s a summary of the new features in Photoshop CS6:
– Immediate support for HiDPI (Retina) displays for Apple MacBook Pro. This feature was also made available to perpetual license customers as a free update.
– Smart Object support for Blur Gallery and Liquify.
– The ability to quickly export CSS code for text and objects, and import color swatches to easily design incredible websites.
– New workflow timesavers including Crop tool refinements.
– 3D enhancements including improved live (OpenGL) previews of shadow effects and additional control over illumination using 32-bit color picker to create glow effects.
– Conditional Actions that automatically select the appropriate Action based on user-defined rules, giving users enhanced image processing speed.
Other new Creative Cloud additions include an update to Adobe Muse. Adobe Muse now includes the ability to create unique layouts for desktop, tablet and other mobile device versions of a website.
Also added is Creative Cloud Connection, a desktop sync app, which allows users to automatically sync files to a Creative Cloud account by saving files to the desktop folder, or simply dragging and dropping.