Photoshop CS6 13.0.1 update is now available. Make sure you update your copy of Photoshop through Adobe Update Manager.
This update fixes a number of functional, crashing, and performance issues across the product.
How can I update my copy of Photoshop?
In Photoshop, choose Help > Updates.
When Adobe Application Manager opens, select Photoshop CS6 and update.
What fixes do I get with this update?
Adobe added many fixes in this update, mainly:
– 2 security fixes – This update addresses vulnerabilities that could allow an attacker who successfully exploits these vulnerabilities to take control of the affected system.
– 31 crashing fixes.
– a number of fixes including:
- 3D: Reflection does not render when ray Traced
- 3D: Ray Trace does not stop rendering
- 3D: OpenGL widget stops working in Full Screen Windows
- Paths and Shapes: No way to select a Shape layer without path getting activated
- Paths and Shapes: Shapes do not constrain properly with non-square pixels
- Paths and Shapes: Unable to type on paths or shape layer
- Paths and Shapes: Vector Layers Copy/Paste attributes not actionable
- Paths and Shapes: No vector preview when transforming shape layers.
- Windows task bar location & image window problem