Wacom have announced their brand new tablet – Wacom Cintiq 13HD.
You may be familiar with the Cintiq line, up to now they were all big and cost a lot. Now, with Cintiq 13HD, we get to see a smaller tablet, 13 inch, for a little less – it will cost $999 (so I guess £999 in Britain).
Now, with the new Cintiq, you can work directly on the HD screen of this slim, compact Cintiq.
Its’ compact and slim design takes less space on the desk and its Detachable stand adjusts to three different working angles.
Here’s what it’s going to look like:
Here are some of the specifications of Cintic 13HD:
- Screen size (measured diagonally) 13.3 inch
- Technology a-Si Active Matrix TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution Full HD 1920 X 1080
- Displayable colors (maximum) 16.7 million
- Aspect ratio 16:09:00
- Viewing angle 178° (89°/89°) H, (89°/89°) V
- Contrast Ratio 700:1
- Brightness 250 cd/m2
- Response Rate 25 ms
- Active area 293.8 x 165.2mm