Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.3 Release Candidate is now available from Adobe Labs!
The ‘Release Candidate’ label means that this update has been tested but would benefit from additional community testing before it is distributed automatically to all of our customers. The final release of Lightroom 4.3 may have additional corrections or camera support.
This new version of Lightroom brings some new bugs fixes as well as support for new cameras.
Here’s what’s new in Lightroom 4.3 Release Candidate:
New Camera Support in Lightroom 4.3 Release Candidates
- Canon PowerShot S110
- Canon PowerShot G15
- Canon PowerShot SX50 HS
- Casio Exilim EX-ZR1000
- Casio Exilim EX-FC300S
- Nikon D600 *
- Olympus PEN E-PL5
- Olympus PEN E-PM2
- Olympus STYLUS XZ-2 iHS
- Panasonic DMC-GH3
- Pentax K-5 II
- Pentax K-5 IIs
- Pentax Q10
The bugs that have been fixed are as follows:
- Unable to upload a large panorama to Adobe Revel via the Revel Publish Plugin
- Unable to add a second photo to a page layout in a Book. This only occurred when the “Show Unused Photos” filter is selected in the filmstrip.
- A photo can be flagged as both a “Pick” and “Reject” at the same time when using the Toolbar to apply flags
- Using multiple fonts within the same text cell inside a Book can sometimes cause Lightroom to crash
- Exposure becomes the active adjustment slider in the Basic panel (within Develop) when moving from image to image
- Customers using Photoshop Elements 11 were unable to upgrade their catalogs in Lightroom 4
- Custom Cell padding options in the Book Module reset in between Lightroom sessions
- 1080p video files shot on iPhone 4S flicker on replay
- Leaving the Book Module after using multiple text colors in the same text cell can sometimes cause the book to be lost.
Any feedback on how Lightroom 4.3 RC performs can be provided in Feedback Portal here:
Feedback Portal (link – http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family)