Welcome. This time I’ve got some hot tips and tricks for you that you can use in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Bridge. I hope you enjoy it.
– If you want Move Tool to select layers automatically while you click on the document, enable Auto-Select option in the Options Bar at the top of application window (just below menu). It has two options: Auto-Select Layer and Auto-Select Group.
– If you want to copy a layer mask from one layer to another, you can Ctrl+Click (Mac: Cmd+Click) layer mask thumbnail in the Layers Panel to load it as a selection and select a different layer and click Add Layer Mask icon at the bottom of the Layers Panel.
– Looking for adding high-quality transparency to images and use them online? Now with the wide browser support for PNG format, you have an exciting alternative. First of all, PNG provides a patent-free replacement for GIF. PNG comes as PNG-8 and PNG-24. PNG-24 brings transparency to images allowing you to use it online against any colour background with transparency in your image.
– If you are previewing images in Bridge and want to enlarge the thumbnail (see it bigger in Bridge), click on the rectangular icon on the far right of the thumbnail slider at the bottom of Bridge window.
– You probably know already about an amazing new feature in Bridge CS4 called Review Mode, don’t you? While in Review Mode after selecting images to be removed from Review, you can quickly create a Collection from images left without exiting the Review Mode. In the bottom right corner there is a New Collection Icon (it looks like a small box with a plus sign next to it). Click on it and the images will appear in a new collection. Voila!
That’s it for now. Till next time!
Wo…Nice Blog, Nice tips, Great article!, I have recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work. Well Come Back To My Blog Forex Trading
Good post, thanks