It is time for a battle… battle of tablets…
Here we have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, a flagship Android tablet from Samsung and a Chinese maker Cube U30GT2.
I’ve done a review of Note 10.1 in the past, you can find it in the post here:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 review.
And I recently, last week, did a quick review of the Cube U30GT2 shortly after I have received it.
Just to recap and compare some of the specifications, check my previous post here:
Cube U30GT2 tablet rocks! – Review
Now that I used the Cube for over a week now, I decided to create a video tutorial to show you all the features of the tablet and compare it with the Samsung’s flagship.
Just to recap some of the great features of Cube U30GT2:
- It runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS (latest version) or Android 4.1 (depends where you buy it from),
- It is powered by 1.8 GHz Rockchip RK3188 quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor,
- It has has 10.1 inch retina capacitive IPS multitouch display with resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels,
- It has 8000 MAh battery which gives up to 6-8 hours
- It has micro-USB and mini-HDMI ports (unlike Samsung)
and it performs very well.
Here’s the video for you. I hope you will enjoy it.
If you found this post useful, please Share.
your review of the cube was very good :))))
But I didn’t understand, where did you bought this updatet Tablet ?
Could you provide me the dealer, please ?
thanks in advance and regards
Thank you for your comment. I bought Cube on ebay from a seller called smart-accessories-uk.
Admiring the commitment you put into your site and detailed information you
provide. It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed material.